Our award winning team of designers will work with you throughout the process, bringing your project to life. Our flexible five step process means we can meet any demand of your project, adapting our approach as necessary to value engineer your project and stay within budget.
Phase 1: Define overall scope
- Detailed outline of design intent by DHospitality staff, and all involved parties. IE: Ownership, Management, other firms (Architect, Interior Design), etc as necessary.
- Investigation and evaluation of design, and organization into files required by owners, contractors, and architects.
- Identification of materials: specs book, ordering samples and coordination into finish schedules/index. A complete recap of all interior FF&E specs inside the drywall.
- Storyboards – compile and arrange into each category a storyboard for rooms, bath, corridors and all public areas
- Prepare required documentation by contractors, architect, and governing body.
Phase 2: Preliminary Design
- Formulate design approach in order to achieve requirements by ownership and other parties as appropriate.
- Investigate several design alternatives for cost effective design and coordinate into floor plans, elevations, reflective ceiling plan and finish schedule.
- Prepare independent elevations and floors plans for design submission and make sure tags match spec book.
- CAD Drawings, Shop drawings and technical specifications help plan out the space.
- Renderings to help visualize the finished product.
- Preliminary coordination of finish schedule and index.
Phase 3: Design submissions
- Perform detailed documents for Owner’s submissions.
- Update final spec book, floor and elevations tags, reflective ceiling plan, storyboards, and finish schedule/index.
- Print out into binders and bind all related design submission for owners, contractors, and other relevant parties.
- Compile physical storyboard for ownership and only submission digital version.
- Compile samples required by relevant parties.
- Half sets for submissions.
Phase 4: Coordinate into plans
- Submission Categories (A narrative has to be done).
- Room type (each one gets a book).
- Table of contents.
- Finish Schedule.
- Floor plans and elevations with tags.
- Lighting schedule.
- Lighting plan clouded.
- Material and spec sheets (needs to have fabric sheets with qty).
Phase 5: Purchasing file
- Time tables for the following:
- Design about 4 weeks with “as builts” in hand
- Design submission
- FF&E 10 weeks
- Manufacturing and procurent.
- On Site Install Logistics
DHospitality’s factory brings you high quality FF&E for a fraction of the cost.
Here are brands we have worked with:
Send us a message!
Put DHospitality's Trained Professionals in your court.
Our team of knowledgeable, trained professionals will not only help you with design, manufacturing, and procurement, but also value engineer your project. When you have a team of winners on your side, you save money.
Is there an A to Z system for the entire process?
Every project is unique. As such, DHospitality will follow the progress of your project, working with you to understand not only the products, but also to understand the install aspects.
Warranty and Guarantee
DHospitality is ready to stand behind its products and services. If you have any issue in your project, please reach out to us for a solution!